Bear Mtn Lodge , Moro plantion.

Gfedor

Reaction score
Anyone know who bought the old Bear Mtn Lodge in Patten, on rt 11? It's been sale for a long time and there was a huge price drop, curious on what's going to happen with it. It was my 1st Big Woods camp I ever went to back in 1987 and fell in love with Maine northwoods

groundtender

Reaction score
Anyone know who bought the old Bear Mtn Lodge in Patten, on rt 11? It's been sale for a long time and there was a huge price drop, curious on what's going to happen with it. It was my 1st Big Woods camp I ever went to back in 1987 and fell in love with Maine northwoods
I passed by it this morning. Looks like same cabins and bulildings as always. No signage. There were two vehicles parked by what I guess is the main house. The other two sporting lodges just south of it, Katahdin Lodge & the one that Goodman’s own or owned still look to be in business.

Gfedor

Reaction score
Ty for responding. Last I saw in was for sale around $160,000, definitely got my attention. But, wasn't meant to be for me.

I remember my 1st hunt up there back in 1987, I was just out of highschool, last day of our hunt Saturday morning at breakfast, my uncle and the older guys where going to sleep in, myself and another kid from NY talked if we where going out before packing up and leaving, he went behind the cabin on the ridge, I went across the street, 9am bang, bang, he got the camp record 264lb buck couple hundred yards from camp!! I'll try to find pictures and post. Great memories for sure

Latest posts