Beagle Wear Tracker Jacket. New Condition

VTsnowjet

Reaction score
I purchased new from Beagle store but only wore maybe 3 times.

Mens Medium.

Asking $200

Attachments

• beagle2.jpg
    beagle2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Beagle 1.jpg
    Beagle 1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Beagle 2.jpg
    Beagle 2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 25

Pine-lock

Reaction score
Way to small for me but I have a kid that'd grow into it in a couple years. Looks like a good deal to whoever ends up with it.

tagsoup86

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a description of the jacket via Google but it's difficult with the company out of business. Anyone have a brief description of it? Lined/unlined? Wool weight?

Sorry for all the questions. I usually wear a medium so I'm trying to learn more about it.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a description of the jacket via Google but it's difficult with the company out of business. Anyone have a brief description of it? Lined/unlined? Wool weight?

Sorry for all the questions. I usually wear a medium so I'm trying to learn more about it.
Buy it!! You won’t regret it. I just finished my 12th season with mine. It’s beyond unfortunate they went out of business. By far the best wool product.

It’s lined, rear pouch with zippers on each side. Chest pockets are perfect. It has two bottom pockets with snap flaps, and two hand pockets sewn in. If you do a lot of stand hunting it’s fine for 30-35 degree sits if you layer a bit.

If you enjoy still hunting/ walking those temps are perfect for just a light shirt under it. It can pour and your shirt under will not be wet.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
BEAGLEWEAR of Vermont Benoit Coat

Designed and tested by legendary hunting family, the Benoit's, Beagle's Benoit Jacket incorporates all of Beagle's innovative features and the Benoit's rigid requirements. It incorporates Mossy Oak(r) camouflage and orange blaze yokes laminated with Fabtex(r)5x, clip holders inside each bottom outside pocket, waist length styling, and signature Beagle details, such as added water and wind protection and full Microtherm(tm) lining for better insulation, warmth and comfort. Just like the rest of the Beagle line, the Benoit Jacket is designed for sustained outdoor use, enabling the serious hunter to withstand the harsh winter elements in warmth and comfort.

Features include: • Common to all Beagle Outdoor Wear - made from Beagle's trademark 22 oz. Melton wool, 80% wool/20% nylon, and treated with DuPont Teflon(r) fabric protector, making it both water and stain resistant • Microtherm liner • Wind and water proof membrane layer, Fabtex(r)5x on both shoulder yokes

• 2 welted (or slit) outside top pockets • 2 two-way outside bottom pockets • Dual entry game pouch with a ten-inch zippered closure • Shoulder sling strap keepers on both shoulders • Spare clip holder inside each bottom outside pocket • Zipper pull • Benoit trophy trackers patch located on left front yoke

NorthMaine

Reaction score
Damn, medium would probably fit me well. A poor sap in the FB groups paid like $8-$900 for the "Benoit" one that was listed on ebay.

VTsnowjet

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that has answered the questions. I bought the coat and pants the same day and have worn the pants for probably 10 years and show very little wear. I hunt mostly in maine so also have the coat with orange cape sewn in and that is all I have worn until recently when i purchased the silent predator green and black.

My hope on this forum vs ebay that a member may have a good use or a child who could wear it many years.

I probably will double price and put on ebay next week.

NorthMaine

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that has answered the questions. I bought the coat and pants the same day and have worn the pants for probably 10 years and show very little wear. I hunt mostly in maine so also have the coat with orange cape sewn in and that is all I have worn until recently when i purchased the silent predator green and black.

My hope on this forum vs ebay that a member may have a good use or a child who could wear it many years.

I probably will double price and put on ebay next week.
I sent you a message.

tagsoup86

Reaction score
I'm interested as well. I don't know how to send a message though haha. If NorthMaine doesn't take it, let me know. Thanks.

RememberBaker

Reaction score
I'm interested as well. I don't know how to send a message though haha. If NorthMaine doesn't take it, let me know. Thanks.
Click on the screen name of the person and when this box opens click on “start conversation “.
69192FC6-4E4C-4340-8CF7-076832993308.jpeg

mainer4570

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

RememberBaker

Reaction score
I have that jacket in a smaller size, either small or medium, I bought it for my daughters but none of them wear it.
I don’t know who’s logo that was, it’s not the Benoit model.

Latest posts