Appalachian Trail Hike Today

Grandkid

Reaction score
Man that is a lovely photo of the flag.....good to get some fresh air and exercise for your body and mind.

Roger-

802-603hunter

Reaction score
Looks like a good time. My daughter and I took a couple mile hike Saturday hitting some areas I thought some deer spent some time in the oaks last winter hoping to come across a shed. Good exercise on a spring day, but no sheds. Tonight we are getting kicked in the nuts with up to 7” of snow.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like a good time. My daughter and I took a couple mile hike Saturday hitting some areas I thought some deer spent some time in the oaks last winter hoping to come across a shed. Good exercise on a spring day, but no sheds. Tonight we are getting kicked in the nuts with up to 7” of snow.
We only had about 3 inches of snow all winter here. Never seen a winter like this. All the storms went just west of us and up into northern New England.

802-603hunter

Reaction score
We only had about 3 inches of snow all winter here. Never seen a winter like this. All the storms went just west of us and up into northern New England.
The snow cover should be short lived, daytime highs are forecasted in the forties for the next few days. Might make for dicey sap gathering tomorrow though, my father in law took the chains off the tractor to do a tree removal job. I see some brake steering in my near future.