Another One Bites the Dust

MGK

Reaction score
What a great morning! My brother came over to join my wife and I on the hunt. It was a little bit of a cluster as I had to try and explain/show him where I wanted him to sit and get my wife situated all before first light. I dropped him off early and then we headed in a little further to get set up in the ground blind. It was a cold morning but the buddy heater kept it just warm enough for her to stick it out until 8:30. We heard him shoot at 6:40 but decided to wait as the deer were obviously on the move this morning. By the time I swung in to pick him up, he already had the deer to the road. He said he found his way roughly into where I told him and found a spot to sit. Shortly after he could hear the buck coming in. He watched him for a few minutes waiting for a decent shot and when the buck finally hit an opening, let one go. The deer never took another step. Very quick deer season for him and glad I could be a part of it. 7pt 175lbs

nathanelbuck1.jpg

nathanelbuck2.jpg

Gwlambo

Reaction score
Damn another beautiful buck. Great rack. The buck looks young with the thin pointy snout - there must be some great genes in that area. Congrats - heck of a season for you guys and it is just the end of the first week!

groundtender

Reaction score
You guys are on a crest! Your wife is next. Congratulations to your brother and advanced congratulations to your wife.

WetWool

Reaction score
Awesome job Nat and Matt, time to show Emma and JD a little love!😜😁