Ammo Shortage

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Well it's got to be all Liberals doing it. According to the gun owning community they're the only ones who try to dry hump us when it comes to guns and ammo.

FYI for anyone looking......... I was at Marshalls firearms last week, and he had two Remington magazines for 7600's. 45.00 each. They were the newer style with plastic bottoms.
I hope you bought them. You could easily double your money. 😃

270 bdl

Reaction score
I just saw 10 boxes of 308 150 grain power point ammo on gunbroker for$765!

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score

Earl

Reaction score
started with Obama, if there is total civil unrest, how can citizens fight back when they don't have any ammo?

Meatseeker

Reaction score
started with Obama, if there is total civil unrest, how can citizens fight back when they don't have any ammo?
Yet the conservatives are the primary buyers of the ammo and the primary culprit of panic buying and price gouging ammo.... The gun and ammo manufacturers are happy to take advantage of our paranoia... do you think we might need to look in the mirror?

Meatseeker

Reaction score
Yet the conservatives are the primary buyers of the ammo and the primary culprit of panic buying and price gouging ammo.... The gun and ammo manufacturers are happy to take advantage of our paranoia... do you think we might need to look in the mirror?
Look on gunbroker.... you can buy all the ammo you would ever need at 3 to 10 times the regular price. I don't think that is the liberal left's doing. That's on us for panic buying and then scalping the excess ammo to our fellow gun owners.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Remember the time our community laughed at the shit ticket hoarders? Gun manufactures LOVE Democrats, they equal massive profit margins. Don't think it's true? Same tactic has been used by the NRA for decades. Join now, tell the left how you feel!!!

I just read on one post "it started with Obama". I disagree. The Clinton Gun ban is where it started, but not in 1994 when put in place. It was after president Bush let it expire. It's been used time and time again by our side to tell us what can happen. What did happen? I was 21 in 1994. I didn't know ONE single person who owned an AR style firearm prior to, or during the Clinton gun ban. It wasn't until after the ban came off in 2002 that sales started to rise. My point is, they wouldn't be that popular if First, we weren't being told "you don't need them" or Second, " you might not be able to own one ever again" Democrats are the best gun sales people in the world. The shop owners don't mind winding customers up either " Did you hear what so and so said??" Look at the cost of magazines post Sandy Hook!! Remember the rumor during the Obama administration? Homeland security was buying up all the ammo, and that's why you couldn't find any. Yet post Obama years there was ammo every where, and priced accordingly.

I absolutely think there is reasons to be worried, but we've seen this before from the gun manufactures or outdoor manufactures. Greg Ritz comes to mind. Made his millions of hunters, uses said millions to buy up giant tracts of land in Kentucky and keep hunters out. Obviously I understand the second amendment, obviously I understand the CGB did absolutely NOTHING to reduce crime. But let's at least be honest to ourselves as to what's going on. Let's admit we are getting played on both ends.

Let me remind those who feel the past administration was a super hero to gun owners. The pardon of LiL Wayne is a slap in the nuts. A felon in possession of a firearm is a felon in possession. Why is that pardoned?

Last edited:

kevin in nh

Reaction score
Anyone finding any ammo yet? Let's try to keep it on subject.
Its going to be quite a while before we see stocked shelves as people go from shop to shop buying any they can find. What surprised me was the amount of guys who called me a day or two before the gun season open looking for 308, 06', and 12 gauge sabots. I gave away a few 308s and 06 as I have plenty but the Barnes expanders in 12 and 20 gauge that I picked up over the years aren't made anymore so the answer was no! The day I brought my Ithaca into my local shop for one of the guys who works there to look at I was asked if it was for sale by 3 different guys and when I said I had 20 gauge sabots with it all three were giddy about it. Guns and ammo= the new currency

kevin in nh

Reaction score
I look on GB for guns and in the last month big time sellers have 1/2 of there usual 6 pages of just guns to now ammo.....at big time prices!!!

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
I couldn’t believe it, I went to Cabelas last night to pick something up and went to the ammo section, and there was one lonely box of .35 remington 200 grain sitting on the bare shelf. I thought it was mirage, until I picked it up.

Mainewoods

Reaction score
Once in a great while the rabbit gets the gun, and the last couple of days has been just that. Watching those hedge funders get screwed has been a beautiful thing. Might buy a Lambo...I don’t know.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Once in a great while the rabbit gets the gun, and the last couple of days has been just that. Watching those hedge funders get screwed has been a beautiful thing. Might buy a Lambo...I don’t know.
You're one of the ones that made out well Nate? Congrats!!!

Mainewoods

Reaction score
You're one of the ones that made out well Nate? Congrats!!!
I did, but just by luck. I owned a lot of AMC and SNDL stock and sold premarket before they started illegally limiting trading. I think Robinhood is done, and rightfully so. I use TD Ameritrade. This shit is as bad as gambling, but fun as hell!

tobydog

Reaction score
I did, but just by luck. I owned a lot of AMC and SNDL stock and sold premarket before they started illegally limiting trading. I think Robinhood is done, and rightfully so. I use TD Ameritrade. This shit is as bad as gambling, but fun as hell!
It is exactly like gambling. Hedge fund managers do it all day every day, little guy takes a swing by doing something legal and they all get pissed. I say good for them. Not sure how much more 1100 point swings in two days I want to see though:) Glad you made out well.

Latest posts