A friends buck.

Browseline

Reaction score
A friend of mine shot this buck the other day. I helped him get it out of a tangled up mess of blowdowns and berry bushes. It ran at least 300 yards down into the stuff after he shot it through one lung. He was up in one of his tree stands about 22 ft. The deer weighed 195 lbs with the heart and lungs in it, the liver was removed. 6 pts, 18.25 inch inside spread. My friend is going on 82 and uses a crossbow.

Attachments

Turningleaf

Reaction score
82 and still climbing trees! That is more awesome that the Buck you helped him drag out which is pretty damn awesome too! Congrats to him!

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
Very Nice ! Browse was that the same 80+ year old guy who made the 215 yard shot on that buck you tracked last hunting season in Maine ?

Gold Rush

Reaction score
Nice work Browse. You did pretty good getting that deer out being 68. We have the same birthday, except you're 6 years older than me and I would have a hard time draggin that deer at my age. I hope I'm still climbing trees at 82 like your buddy. Congrats to you both.

Gwlambo

Reaction score
Awesome buck! The friendship part of hunting is so significant. Congrats on that buck and nice drag! Good luck this season to you Browse!

Big D

Reaction score
Congrats to your friend. I hope I'm as much of a go getter as him at that age.

Grandkid

Reaction score
Congratulation. He has many years left to hunt. Nice buck too.

Roger-