802-603hunter 2020 Vermont Buck

802-603hunter

Reaction score
Nice going! Nice pictures. Good luck in NH. I got this one hanging around my swamp. Passes through my back lawn about once a week lately in the middle of the night where he has a scrape and licking branch about 100 ft from the house. Maybe he gets over your way once in a while?
Think it could have been this one Browseline? My father-in-law shot it Saturday about mid-day, Big six.
IMG_9237.JPG

Browseline

Reaction score
I don't think so but could be. I got some pictures of this guy the other night on a scrape on the edge of my field by my lawn. The scrape was first opened up last fall and attracts a couple different bucks and a doe so far this year. I only got to hunt across the pond one day before the mountain was closed to hunting. The Girl Scout camp is putting trails all through the land with signs pointing out stuff and building campsites to rent out. No hunting or guns allowed anymore. I got to hunt the land for 60 years. It is their land and they can do what they want. They couldn't have the 4 sessions of 2 to 3 hundred kids there this summer and are trying to figure a way to make a little money. They said they have some sites rented out for this weekend already. I have heard them working over there all week. Times are tough for a lot of organizations so I can't blame them for what they are doing. It is hard for me to get too excited about hunting around here anyways after spending so many years in the wild country of Maine and Northern NH. That is a nice buck that Ellis got.

Attachments

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
I think the little guy just might be your lifetime hunting partner in the near future. Congratulations!

Latest posts