2021 Tacoma

JDK

Reaction score
Starting to ease a bit from what I hear. My neighbor is selling 100 units a month now at his dealership total.

I hope so. Our local Ford and GM dealerships lots are empty. I mean nothing. Both usually have 100+ trucks. The GM dealer has a John Deere tractor, 2 campers, a used Ford F150, and a used Dodge Ram.

Flatlander

Reaction score
Brustolon always had 2 rows of trucks , last month they didn't have any new trucks. Same thing at Valenti and they sell chevy ,dodge ,and ford. They 're starting to come in now.

Mountain Hunter

Reaction score
I hope so. Our local Ford and GM dealerships lots are empty. I mean nothing. Both usually have 100+ trucks. The GM dealer has a John Deere tractor, 2 campers, a used Ford F150, and a used Dodge Ram.
Tough time to make a living if you are in sales and have no inventory to sell.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
That's all I hear on the radio when I am cutting grass for hours at work. Car dealers wanting to buy your used car, pay off your lease and take your car, etc,, etc. They are desperate for vehicles to sell. There are used trucks with 30,000 miles on them selling for near new prices, unreal. And new trucks are going for above MSRP I have heard.

BearHunter

Reaction score
I just bought a new Silverado 6.2 Liter after driving my 2005 Tacoma for the last 16 years. 210,000 miles still going strong. Dealer wanted the Tacoma but did not want to part with it.

groundtender

Reaction score
Just drove past the big Ford dealership in Wiscasset, it’s full of cars. Ford place in Brunswick out by the hospital. Lotsa vehicles there too. I owned a Ford once, so I understand that

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I looked at the Wiscasset Ford inventory. Not to many Superduty's, mostly work trucks. 84 total new vehicles in stock. Low on Mustangs, this is the time of year to sell those. The Brunswick dealer has a lot more stock, 146.
. IMG_4732.jpg

Last edited:

JDK

Reaction score
I just drove by the Toyota dealer in Houlton. Lots of inventory there also

Latest posts