2021 Maine Buck

MGK

Reaction score
200lb bucks in maine, are like 250- LB Muleys, in montana, its, an average deer you just have to get out of your vehicle and go find them
No offense taken sorry i side, tracked the thread
I’m calling your bluff. I want to see an “average” 200lber

Browseline

Reaction score
200lb bucks in maine, are like 250- LB Muleys, in montana, its, an average deer you just have to get out of your vehicle and go find them
Well I'll be damned! Never heard anyone ever say that before.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I was waiting for the outrage. lol I don't think he meant it the way it was written. 200 #er is pretty much a trophy of a lifetime for a lot of folks. Look at the Maine Big Buck Club on this site. A lot of those folks have hunted Maine their whole lives, and a lot only have 1 or 2. Some are still waiting for their first.

ihunt

Reaction score
Say what!!??

mainehunter99

Reaction score
Crazy I just saw a 5 point Saturday with almost the same type of rack, never could get a shot off as he was bedded down and I had thick brush in between him and I. Glad to hear you could get yours down!

Reactions: MGK

BobtheBear

Reaction score
Seriously , an out standing buck ! . My 8 pointer was only 170 and not even close on mass as your deer. I don't feel cheated but you should take pride in that bad boy !.Congratulations on a hunt well done sir.

Reactions: MGK

Meatseeker

Reaction score
Right..... 200 lb deer are a dime a dozen and hunting in northern New England is no harder than any other state. :unsure:

Whoops... the BS meter just exploded

DriveJohnson

Reaction score
Awesome buck, congrats!

485 entries into the 200+ "Biggest Bucks in Maine Club" in 2020 out of 33,157 deer taken. There's a reason why many try (and fail) to achieve the feat of 200+...

NorthMaine

Reaction score
Awesome buck, congrats!

485 entries into the 200+ "Biggest Bucks in Maine Club" in 2020 out of 33,157 deer taken. There's a reason why many try (and fail) to achieve the feat of 200+...
certainly some percentage of folks don't enter, but regardless, very low odds.

Davey

Reaction score
Wow, that buck has a beautiful thick rack on him, do you plan on getting him mounted or euro mount, congrats on a great buck.

Latest posts