2021 Big Turkey Contest

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
It's time to enter the 2021 Big Turkey Contest!
Scores are based on the National Wild Turkey Federation scoring system. Spursx10 beard x2 Plus weight. http://www.nwtf.org/hunt/records. It's easy, just put your numbers in the calculator on the website. If you have a problem doing it PM me and I will do it!

No limit on number of birds entered, upgrades are ok, if you killed them in any state in the spring of 2021.
A photo of you, with your turkey, and the score must be posted in the 2021 Turkey Meat Pole thread.
Anyone that enters must have 250 posts
Turkeys entered must be killed by a Hunting Chat member
Everyone must be entered before the start of the season in your state.
Turkey must be entered no later than 1 day after the season closes in the state where it was shot.

Thanks guys let's make this fun and see who brings home some bragging rights!

Last edited:

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
Who's in?

Outside my bedroom window.:D(y)

I was going to get in but don't stand a chance with all those birds. You can just open your window and shoot several while still in your jammies. Seriously I may not be home during our turkey season.

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
Where are you going for the whole season?
Normally we pack the RV and head south mid January and return the first part of May. This year we are still here waiting on our Covid vaccines and may leave the end of March when I get my second shot and not get home until the first part of June. That is if we go?

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Normally we pack the RV and head south mid January and return the first part of May. This year we are still here waiting on our Covid vaccines and may leave the end of March when I get my second shot and not get home until the first part of June. That is if we go?
Nice. I thought of doing something like that if I ever moved up to Maine. I'm sure you have someone watching the house when you head south, but do you winterize it and shut off the heat or just keep the heat on low?

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
Nice. I thought of doing something like that if I ever moved up to Maine. I'm sure you have someone watching the house when you head south, but do you winterize it and shut off the heat or just keep the heat on low?
I have had people stay but also just turn the heat down and go. I will shut off the water too for the main floor and upstairs. Dump some RV anti freeze in the toilets and sinks. Should not be a problem if we leave late this year.

Latest posts