2020 Maine Adventure

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Just looking thru some pics that I thought I would post from this season up in Maine.

We took a canoe across river from camp this year and discovered some beautiful woods, but little sign. Would be worth a walk though with some snow.

Couple of scraps and rubs and some other pics.

We drove my friends brand new F250 Lariat. I think it had 100 miles on it when we departed. Came back with some free complementary Maine pinstriping. 😃

Already looking forward to next season. Going to go back for Thanksgiving week next year.

IMG_4013.jpg IMG_4036.jpg IMG_4015.jpg IMG_4046.jpg IMG_4032.jpg IMG_4028.jpg IMG_4018.jpg IMG_4022.jpg

Last edited:

Big D

Reaction score
Very nice. Too bad the deer did't cooperate. Don't forget to bring your fishing pole next year.

Browseline

Reaction score
Nice pictures! Looks like a nice area. By the looks of you 3 you won't have any problem getting a buck out from way back in no matter how much it weighs.

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
We drove my friends brand new F250 Lariat. I think it had 100 miles on it when we departed. Came back with some free complementary Maine pinstriping. 😃
I laughed like hell when I read this line ! That is the main reason I kept my 2005 Chevy 1500 for so long until it wouldn't pass inspection last summer . Had to do an awful lot more walking this past season because I didn't want to take my new truck down
" Pinstripe Lane " . That added at least an extra 6 miles of walking for the week. 😓

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I laughed like hell when I read this line ! That is the main reason I kept my 2005 Chevy 1500 for so long until it wouldn't pass inspection last summer . Had to do an awful lot more walking this past season because I didn't want to take my new truck down
" Pinstripe Lane " . That added at least an extra 6 miles of walking for the week. 😓
It was pretty pathetic he was getting out of the truck every so often to remove the smallest weed along the road that might brush up against his truck LOL Even went out in the dark clipping branches for two hours along the driveway to camp. I told him I’m going to rent a truck when it’s my turn to drive LOL. Whoever drives doesn’t have to pay for any gas. I don’t mind paying for the gas.:)

Pine-lock

Reaction score
Scratches just add character. Just like with guns, getting some small customizations to the finish out in the woods is fine. Getting dents and dings and scratches in the safe or the garage is much less acceptable.

Snowed

Reaction score
Awesome camp. Deer or no deer I bet the camp life with the guys is better than the hunting! Thanks for sharing.

medrhunter

Reaction score
I love it.
Pin stripes is the whole reason I'm not buying a new truck
This year was the worse.
Every trail I drove down seemed to have shrunk by two feet in width over last year.
Hopefully keeps some of the road hunters out.

groundtender

Reaction score
I love it.
Pin stripes is the whole reason I'm not buying a new truck
This year was the worse.
Every trail I drove down seemed to have shrunk by two feet in width over last year.
Hopefully keeps some of the road hunters out.
With all due respect, that sounds like road hunting to me!!!

Latest posts