willy13

Reaction score
Quite the hunting season....with my four sons and friends....Me and the boys spend 11 months a year talking about our ohio hunt....we have been doing it for 10 years....its a remote camp..non guided....do it yourself public land....thats the main menu on our hunting season because we get to hunt together for days....and its nothing but hunting without interefence calls.....so here goes......i wish I knew how to post pics.....My youngest son Wylie would be going to ohio this year for a archery bowhunt...he was ready...practiced a ton....he put 70 hours into a tree in ohio in 9 days....never got a shot at a deer...saw deer...had deer in range...but never got it done......He missed three deer in Maine..one with a bow...two with a rifle....logged 107 hours no kill.....tough kid...had a blast with him....My oldest Buddy killed a doe in expanded archery...a buck in Maine 7point...8 point in NH...gave allot of free passes in Ohio...Hunter my next oldest son always struggles....but seems to always get it done.....hes not overly selective...but wants something decent...he had zero kills in bow season in Maine...and he hunted hard....Ohio was turning out to be a nightmare as well for him.....but he managed a 5 pt...on the next to the last day....Maine rifle took him to second to the last day...where he tipped over a nice 10 point with me watching....from a faithful ole stand....lotta hours for two deer...Wyatt my 17 year ole is and has always been the asshole....it comes to easy for him....killed a bear with his bow...a cocking nice buck in Maine with a bow 9 point 180lbs...a cocking 10 point in ohio....a doe in ohio...For Me...two 8 points...Ohio bowkill....nice buck...and Maine 8point rifle...and a doe in Maine in expanded.......seemed like everything came hard with the time we put in....but we had a great season....I wish I could post sum pics....

Shooter Buck

Reaction score
Sounds like you guys had an awesome year.

What issues are you having with posting pics?

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Sounds like a hell of a year Willy. Congrats to you and your sons. The new update has made it impossible for me to understand posting pics as well having apple products.

Millerdaga

Reaction score
Sounds like a hell of a year Willy. Congrats to you and your sons. The new update has made it impossible for me to understand posting pics as well having apple products.
+1
CC.jpg

RememberBaker

Reaction score
That’s a great season for you and your crew!
I can post images by using PostImage and letting it resize my pictures for message boards.

Big D

Reaction score
You guys had a busy and productive season. Gongrats to all. You must have 3 freezers at your house.

mbVT

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome year G- what a crew!!

Pics would be great- one of these guys will straighten you out- get 'em up here!

NY Hunter

Reaction score
Congrats to you and your boys, sounds like a super season, lots of time spent together and a lot of memories, and I'm sure a few laughs.

NH Mountains

Reaction score
Congrats Willy. Time flies. It seems like yesterday that you took Buddy on his first hunt.

Latest posts