2019 Turkey Contest

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Scores are based on the National Wild Turkey Federation scoring system. Spursx10 beard x2 Plus weight. http://www.nwtf.org/hunt/records. It's easy, just put your numbers in the calculator on the website. If you have a problem doing it PM me and I will do it!

No limit on number of birds entered, upgrades are ok, if you killed them in any state in the spring of 2019.
A photo of you, with your turkey, and the score must be posted in the 2019 Turkey Meat Pole thread.
Anyone that enters must have 250 posts
Turkeys entered must be killed by a Hunting Chat member
Everyone must be entered before the start of the season in your state.
Turkey must be entered no later than 1 day after the season closes in the state where it was shot.

Thanks guys let's make this fun and see who brings home some bragging rights!

VTHunter08

Reaction score
What the hell I'll give it a go.
Any prizes for biggest jake? Thats bout the only thing I've been able to call in last couple years.

Gwlambo

Reaction score
I am in - not sure if I will get out and I am not sure if I am too late, LongBow and MeDeerHunter will let me know on that, as I am in NJ. I have been seeing several. I have been excited to to get into Turkey Hunting. Good luck to all!

medrhunter

Reaction score
I am in - not sure if I will get out and I am not sure if I am too late, LongBow and MeDeerHunter will let me know on that, as I am in NJ. I have been seeing several. I have been excited to to get into Turkey Hunting. Good luck to all!
You are good
Youth Turkey Hunting Day (10–16 years of age) Hunting Period Y Sat., April 20
If no turkey is harvested on this youth hunt day, Period Y permits may be used in the designated zone for balance of season until a bird is harvested

Hunting Period A Mon., April 22–Fri., April 26
Hunting Period B Mon., April 29–Fri., May 3
Hunting Period C Mon., May 6– Fri., May 10
Hunting Period D Mon., May 13– Fri., May 17; Mon., May 20–Fri., May 24
Hunting Period E All Saturdays, April 27, May 4, May 11 and May 18

What zone(s) are you hunting in?