2019 Trap Line and Outdoor Pursuits

outdoorsman

Reaction score
Good luck with the set ! Were you called in to trap beaver to take care of a flooding issue ?
My part is to remove the beavers. Others have the job of handling the flooding problem. They tried a unique habitat manipulation to alter damming behavior. Upon failure they called me to remedy the issue.

I checked the traps at 6 this morning to take advantage of the night temps and hard ice. I picked up two 40 pound beavers.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
My part is to remove the beavers. Others have the job of handling the flooding problem. They tried a unique habitat manipulation to alter damming behavior. Upon failure they called me to remedy the issue.

I checked the traps at 6 this morning to take advantage of the night temps and hard ice. I picked up two 40 pound beavers.
did the habitat manipulation involve "deceiving?"

outdoorsman

Reaction score
2CDDA6D6-53EC-4BE5-BA32-CB81988B9DF7.jpeg

2019 is gone by though I figured postIng was fitting.
The F350 is complete. A flatbed was installed this spring, front axle rebuilt, and 160/30 injectors installed this summer. Updated the uppipes and updated the turbo assembly while installing injectors.

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
View attachment 23717

2019 is gone by though I figured postIng was fitting.
The F350 is complete. A flatbed was installed this spring, front axle rebuilt, and 160/30 injectors installed this summer. Updated the uppipes and updated the turbo assembly while installing injectors.
What's the intended use for this one?
I hope we get a 2020 trapline thread to follow along this year.

outdoorsman

Reaction score
What's the intended use for this one?
I hope we get a 2020 trapline thread to follow along this year.
I repaired the 7.3 with the intent of towing a gooseneck horse trailer. The Chevy 3/4 ton was near its limit when two horses were along for the ride. 50 MPH climbing the notch on I93 was frustrating. Now I’ll be able to climb that hill at 70

I’m praying for good ice this winter to run a trap line. Come November 1st I will he setting a canine set on the edge of my driveway.

Last weekend I went trout fishing in a northern NH brook which reminded myself I need to get outdoors more this year.
2B5D10FA-568C-4812-BACE-FBDB82EF08CA.jpeg

Latest posts