2019 New Hampshire P&P Signups

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Stickies are already at the top are they not, just saying????!!!! Maybe you should post 'get your ass in gear MF'ers cause time is running out MF'ers!!!!' Dog days of summer or Area 51 and Sasquatch, either one, your call, I'm in on your decision!!!!;):cool:

longbow

Reaction score
Stickies are already at the top are they not, just saying????!!!! Maybe you should post 'get your ass in gear MF'ers cause time is running out MF'ers!!!!' Dog days of summer or Area 51 and Sasquatch, either one, your call, I'm in on your decision!!!!;):cool:
Makes it an "active topic" that I think more may see. Good to hear from you Bill! Hope you are staying cool!

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Shouldn't sign ups me done by the first open season, in this case, NH Sept 15th for archery not Sept 20th????

longbow

Reaction score
Shouldn't sign ups me done by the first open season, in this case, NH Sept 15th for archery not Sept 20th????
Me can change that if you it makes you feel better.

Bill, when you are done going over each contest with a fine tooth comb, send me all the errors in a PM, and I will make the corrections. Appreciate you checking on things!!!!

Last edited:

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Me can change that if you it makes you feel better.

Bill, when you are done going over each contest with a fine tooth comb, send me all the errors in a PM, and I will make the corrections. Appreciate you checking on things!!!!
Mark, I don't care as it is really not a big deal!!!! In the past it may have been, you have to understand I did the P&P for years and others with OCD along with my own anal OCD may have made it an issue. I guess in the end, Sept 20th for each state is a moot point, it's not like you get the winning deer on the last day and decided to sign up, that may be an issue!!!! Sorry, just thinking and typing out loud, you are in charge!!!! Thanks for carrying on the P&P tradition in a fine HC way!!!!

longbow

Reaction score
Mark, I don't care as it is really not a big deal!!!! In the past it may have been, you have to understand I did the P&P for years and others with OCD along with my own anal OCD may have made it an issue. I guess in the end, Sept 20th for each state is a moot point, it's not like you get the winning deer on the last day and decided to sign up, that may be an issue!!!! Sorry, just thinking and typing out loud, you are in charge!!!! Thanks for carrying on the P&P tradition in a fine HC way!!!!
Thanks Bill. Hope you put a big one down this year!

Bill/NH

Reaction score
BE, ME, HE and WE the only four words in the English language I believe that are what they are!!!! Of course longbow, HE would rather BE chastising ME, I'm sure WE can all agree on this!!!! :redface:;):cool:

Last edited: