2019 Archery Meat Pole

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Yes, if you enter the archery contest.
Mid-Atlantic rules, not New England rules!!!! I know, I know, this seems like a negative comment, but is it really, only with Mid-Atlantic rules????;)

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Post up pics of your 2018 archery game here, along with a brief rundown. No discussion please.
Why would one post there 2018 archery game pics here in the 2019 Meat Pole???? Or is this how you are giving the shaft, pun intended, to Ojibwa with his KY deer????:confused:;)

longbow

Reaction score
Archery Meat Pole has traditionally been for anyone harvesting an animal with archery equipment. Not just those in the contest.
Yes you are absolutely correct! Whether you’re in the archery contest or not post your archery kills here! Thanks for clarifying that!

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Yes you are absolutely correct! Whether you’re in the archery contest or not post your archery kills here! Thanks for clarifying that!
Archery Meat Pole has traditionally been for anyone harvesting an animal with archery equipment. Not just those in the contest.
Rob is correct with New England rules, I guess I was too!!!! Mark, Mid-Atlantic rules, giving KY the shaft, pun intended once again!!!!;)

Zach

Reaction score
Nice buck Paul. Do you only hunt archery from a stand I’m guessing? I recently read a study how deer are blue very well. Just wondering if you sit on the ground in blue flannel.

Paul/NH

Reaction score
Nice buck Paul. Do you only hunt archery from a stand I’m guessing? I recently read a study how deer are blue very well. Just wondering if you sit on the ground in blue flannel.
I shot this buck at 6pm, did not get a pass thru and arrow popped back out a bit so when it ran I was doubtful about enough penetration although I was fairly confident I heard it crash. So I quietly exited the area and went back to camp and waited for the other guys to get in and we went back out at 7:15. I had changed out of my camo top and put on that flannel... didnt hunt in it. ;) Turns out the shot was just fine and the deer was piled up abt 60yds away.

Last edited: