2018 turkey contest

Grandkid

Reaction score
Would love to but not enough posts.....I guess I need to work at it a little more.

Good luck to everyone.
Roger-

Escout711

Reaction score
Turningleaf had himself a great morning yesterday. As soon as he posts his bird, he?s going to be VERY TOUGH to beat! Here’s a little teaser pic!

8ED00EC1-87BD-4EB3-AA73-0E3C1C2B16B5.jpg

Last edited:

tobydog

Reaction score
Nice!
How do the numbers break out?

just read it in other post. sorry about that.

Congrats, real nice.

Last edited:

longbow

Reaction score
Remember, if you want credit for your bird it has to be listed in the Turkey Meat Pole Thread, as stated in the rules. Thanks! I think tomorrow may be the last day for the turkey seasons. Good luck!

longbow

Reaction score
Hunting Chat's 2018 Turkey Contest Winner is Turningleaf, with a score of 77.125. Second place, Escout711, score 57 and third place, Fixed Blade, score, 51.

Congratulations to all of the successful turkey hunters this year!

I will get the prize out to Turningleaf this week.

Attachments

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone....and especially Longbow for getting this together and posted up here and supplying the prize even! That’s great stuff when you have a guy who is passionate enough about the sight to give of himself to make it better. Drinks are on me if you make it to Mass or I make it to Jersey...whichever is first!

tobydog

Reaction score
Yes, thanks Longbow...makes a fun season even better with a contest. Every time I look at the pic of that bird, it looks bigger:)

longbow

Reaction score
Ha,ha, I only donated the prize because I thought I would win!;). But... how do you beat a "ringer", like Turningleafs?! You will have a tough time beating that one. Congrats again, will get the prize out this week. Thanks for the offer Turningleaf , would love to sometime. I'm about 10 miles from Mt Washington in a cabin now, going up on the Cog in the morning. Had a nice visit with Browesline on my way up here. He told me all of his big buck secrets.lol Have a huge box in the back of my pickup with a moose mount that cost me about 6,000 bucks all totaled. Life is good!

Last edited: