2018 buck done!0

mowbizz

Reaction score
Thank you! Can’t wait to pick it up tomorrow!

Gwlambo

Reaction score
Looks great - I like the sneak pose as well! What is the spread on that deer. Looks to be 19+.
Nice buck.

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Very nice mowbizz!!!! Still waiting on my 2018 mount!!!!

Vtbuck223

Reaction score
Do you know what the form was called? Maybe its the just the picture but it looks to be angled down even more than a regular full sneak.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Do you know what the form was called? Maybe its the just the picture but it looks to be angled down even more than a regular full sneak.
I know what you mean...I’m pretty sure she called it a “full sneak”
It does seem to be “coming downhill” a bit but I’m happy with the work. After I live with it for a while maybe if it bothers me I’ll shim it a bit.
In the picture the taxidermist took on the tree, the tree is leaning toward the way the deer is pointed so it exaggerates it a bit but there is a downhill angle to it. I might turn the hanging screw in a bit more as there is some room for tightening it.

Last edited:

Vtbuck223

Reaction score
I know what you mean...I’m pretty sure she called it a “full sneak”
It does seem to be “coming downhill” a bit but I’m happy with the work. After I live with it for a while maybe if it bothers me I’ll shim it a bit.
In the picture the taxidermist took on the tree, the tree is leaning toward the way the deer is pointed so it exaggerates it a bit but there is a downhill angle to it. I might turn the hanging screw in a bit more as there is some room for tightening it.
I actually like it that way...it really presents your buck well.