2017 Trap Line

Fixed blade

Reaction score
Very cool to see your trapping season through your eyes. Much respect for what your doing. Thanks

outdoorsman

Reaction score
Trapping life is a year round activity

I had hoped I'd be hanging my traps until next December though I was asked to assist this past week with a nuisance beaver job where numerous beaver pipe designs have failed over the years. It's a exhausting time of year to be tromping marshes but the job had to be done.

Went turkey hunting once. The birds where quiet that day but I had good company followed by a nice waffle breakfast. A few days later this Tom walked by my camera.

IMG_1273.jpg

During the winter I posted a picture of my plow truck which is a mix of 1987 parts and 1978. The combination works pretty good and never lets me down. Well, my daughter told me she wants it as her first vehicle with stipulations.

Those are:

1. 4" lift kit.
2. 33" Super Swamper Tires.
3. Loud exhaust - Flowmaster Series 40. (Had to guide her away from Series 10)
4. A regular truck bed. ( Onsite and waiting for a few mechanical changes before install)
5. Maroon metallic paint.
6. West coast mirrors.

I've completed 1,3, and 4.

This winter:

IMG_1272.jpg

As of today:

IMG_1271.jpg

She's going to be ripped when I draw a Maine Moose Permit and use her truck as a moose skidder!

Last edited:

outdoorsman

Reaction score
While relaxing in the shade this afternoon my mind drifted back to this past fall and winter season. I put together a short video to music for all to enjoy.

[video]https://splice.gopro.com/v?id=V2xdx5[/video]

NH Hunter

Reaction score
While relaxing in the shade this afternoon my mind drifted back to this past fall and winter season. I put together a short video to music for all to enjoy.

[video]https://splice.gopro.com/v?id=V2xdx5[/video]
Great pictures and video. Nice post!!!

Gwlambo

Reaction score
Awesome video - I made one up last year and know how much time it takes. Great stuff.