150lb 8pt

j563

Reaction score
Wild Sunday night about 4:25 two Coyotes come running toward me while in stand. I figured my night was over so what the hell i draw a bead on one as he is running and Boom...missed him, fast bastards. So I climb down reload for the walk out, I figured the place I park, I call it the bowl, sometimes has deer at last light. I am coming up the edge of the bowl and I peer over and across the field grazing broad side is the 8pt I been playing tag with for awhile. During bow he busted me once and then another time never came in to range. Well i get down on the my belly and crawl to a small opening in the weeds at the top of the bowl, take my pack off and use it as a rest. Now i sighted in Friday at 100yds and knew i was a inch high at cross hairs on 100, this deer was a bit more , 110ish, figured I should drop it in the happy zone holding dead on. I let it rip, 3 other deer I did not see take off to the left and this guy comes running towards me over the edge on other side of bowl then disappears. I reload and start walking that way to look for blood, as I get closer I see white belly. He ran maybe 20yds from where I hit him and expired. Took out bottom of his heart. From a night I thought was over with the Yotes hosing me to having a 150lb 8pt hanging in the cooler is still sinking in.

75521589_530315614458235_636142720200474624_n.jpg

Big D

Reaction score
Great hunt and great buck. Your going to need some stain remover for those pants.

IhuntNH603207

Reaction score
Congrats I’m new to hunting nh I’m on seacoast I’m excited for firearm season but sadly am not sure of anywhere can go with my 12ga any help would be appreciated